Non immigration

To enter foreign countries you require a TRV (Temporary Residence Visa). The TRV visa is issued for non-immigration purposes such as:


Visitor Visa

A TRV coupled with a Visitor Visa/Entry Visa is required for those travelling to other countries for business, attend events, meet family, friends or relatives and for medical treatments. But you cannot study, work or do any paid performance.

Study Abroad Scholarship

A TRV visa coupled with a Student Visa is required for those planning to attend university/college, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, academic institution, and vocational or non-academic institution in another country. We do everything from getting admissions to reputed institutions to making travel arrangements. As the procedures vary widely from country to country, and sometimes from institution to institution, we take up the responsibility so that you can relax. We are giving students the wonderful opportunity that they can only dream about - CANADA STUDENT VISA to study in a reputed Canadian School or College also for other major countries.

Study Abroad


A TRV coupled with a Visitor Visa is required when going for vacation or visiting tourist attractions in foreign countries. We make all arrangements to make your individual or group tour exciting and fun filled. From air travel, air transfer, accommodation, travel documents, sightseeing, to entertainment, we take care of everything.